What's in my Wardrobe / Closet TAG!

Category: , ,

What's in my Wardrobe / Closet TAG! Tube. Duration : 10.02 Mins.



Thanks so much for watching everyone! Please EXPAND this box for more info! WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME? For random updates on me and my life: www.twitter.com Check out my BLOG for more Beauty tips and reviews: fleurdeforce.blogspot.com Be my friend? http I TAG: MissGlamorazzi www.youtube.com GemsMaquillage www.youtube.com SWalkerMakeup www.youtube.com CosmeticsCharlotte72 www.youtube.com JuicyStar07 www.youtube.com JenniferRosellen www.youtube.com MarysVanity www.youtube.com MeganHeartsMakeup www.youtube.com And anyone else who fancies doing it! QUESTIONS: 1. What is your most worn item? 2. What is your newest item? 3. What is your oldest item? 4. What is your most treasured item? 5. What is your most unusual item? WHAT I'M WEARING: Face: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser, Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, MAC Smoulder Eye Kohl, Rimmel Leash Accelerator Mascara, Benefit Sugar Bomb Blush, Burt's Bees Lipbalm Top: Topshop Ring: Antique

Tags: what, is, in, your, closet, wardrobe, fashion, clothing, what's, shoes, boots, dresses, fleurdeforce, fleur, de, force, ingrid, missglamorazzi, gemsmaquillage, swalkermakeup, cosmeticscharlotte72, juicystar07, jenniferrosellen, marysvanity, meganheartsmakeup

Related : Men Dress Shoes Window Cornices Discounted Supplements Menopause Special Price Warn Winch For Atv Cheap Price

Comments (0)

Post a Comment